Get the scoop on our new NYC holiday shop.
- Where to find us: 109 Mercer, between Prince and Spring. Reach us at 646-678-5738.
- When we’re open: Mon-Sat 11-7 & Sunday 12-5 (ask about after or before hours shopping for you and your friends!)
- Healthy holiday central: You’ll find 100s of non-toxic personal care gifts (and treats for yourself) curated for the highest standards of health and effectiveness from over 60 passionate brands.
- Wall of fame: Check out our huge wall featuring (many unexpected) product ingredients, framed with airplants.
- Mindful moment: Find a comfy chair in our mindful nook and pull a book off the shelves. Inhale some lavender. Browse our all-natural de-stressors.
- Insta-wall: Take your picture in front of our #follainlife wall - let followers know you like your products + friends nontoxic.
- Exclusives: Like our Ursa Major Daily Skin Care Set - the full line at a special price; you won’t find it in our other stores. And more to come.
- Shine time: On your way to a party? Stop by for some insta-glow. Makeup and skin consults on the spot, or get a whole, healthy face on by appointment.
- Events: In December, they’ll include: Meet The Swift Sisters! Makeup consults with Rose-Marie Swift of and psychic readings with her medium sister, Angela Swift (12.10) and Women’s Night Out with Meika from Sustain and Lauren Singer from Trash is for Tossers (12.16)
- Make a day of it: Add on some of our favorite neighborhood destinations.
- Taim - The adored Israeli chef makes swoon-worthy vegetarian, gluten-free falafel and more (45 Spring Street) - or go around the corner to her intimate, dining experience, Balaboosta.
- Pressed Juicery: The seasonal specials are a favorite at the long-awaited NYC outpost of this LA-based juicery, just a couple doors down from us. (103 Mercer Street)
- Birdbath Green Bakery. “The eco-minded little sister of City Bakery” serves to-die-for rice-milk-raisin scones and gives discounts to those arriving by bike. (160 Prince Street)
- Dominique Ansel: We know you’ve heard all about it. Makes a worthwhile 20 for your 80/20 food intake. (189 Spring Street)
For more shopping:
Stay the night:
- Check out the James Hotel - little kids will want to sleep in the window seats high above the city. (27 Grand Street)