Fall takes our minds right to mulling spices - cider, wine, tea, cinnamon donuts at the local farm stand. Here’s how to translate them to a seasonal, healthy refresh for your look and routine.
- Fireside glow. The new Swift Shadows Garden Rose series warms things up nicely using the industry’s best mineral color pigments, wild-crafted Buriti Oil and organic Jojoba Oil. Try GR-12 for a light, taupey rose, GR-13 for a medium mink color, and GR-19 for a cranberry hued shade.
- Bath reboot. Ginger root in Pursoma’s Hot Tub Bath helps stimulate circulation and rid the body of excess fluids (instant body detox!).
- Wine flush. On cheeks, we love feeding our skin with antioxidants while adding color with W3LL People’s Universalist stick in No. 5 or RMS Lip2Cheek in Diabolique. Just use both sparingly; a little goes a long way.
- Mulled makeout. And for lips, Axiology Lipstick in Worth is spicy perfection. Natural nourishing ingredients make for super soft lips. Definitely bringing this along on a fall date night.
- Hello, home spa. Skin-nourishing Earth Tu Face Virgin Coconut + Cardamom Body Butter gets its aromatherapy effect from cinnamon and cardamom.
- Fire it up. No fireplace required. Lighting a candle is a way to instantly feel “fall.” Don’t save them for a bath or a dinner party - light one at your desk or before stepping in the shower. Vegetable wax, a cotton wick and eco-packaging make it make our Follain candle safe for you and for the environment.
- Warm + tingly. May Lindstrom’s The Clean Dirt is a powdered exfoliant made with cleansing clays, warming spices, salts, and water activated vitamin C. Just add water. Skin gets smoother and brighter (and a little tingly - in a good way).
- Bronze medal. Vapour’s Solar Translucent Bronzer is a Follain staff favorite; the stick bronzer has a subtle cinnamon kissed glow that’s warm and toasty … and crazy easy to apply! Vitamin-rich organic shea butter and super anti-oxidants combat signs of aging sun and environmental damages.
- Orange zest. Okay, so there aren't any actual spices in Vered’s Le Chocolat Citrus Foaming Face Scrub - but scrubbing your face with certified organic chocolate and candied orange feels pretty darn fall-fest.