If you love lotions and potions, you’ve probably heard all the buzz about serum foundations. For good reason! A serum foundation brings together two of the things we love most at Follain: serums and multitasking. So we set out to find the perfect one (read: unfailingly natural, and unfailing, period).
Meet our new love, Gressa's Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation.
Here’s what you need to know.
- This serum foundation a true skincare/cosmetic hybrid. Use the extra time on your hands to try a new hairstyle.
- It evens the skin out in mere seconds.
- It’s dense - the good kind of dense - with botanical extracts to bring balance, radiance and clarity to the skin.
- Even though it’s an oil, it’s very fast absorbing and dries to a powder, low-shine finish.
- Oh, and if you have acne (joy of joys), this actually fights it with neem extract.
- The coverage is buildable. Start with just a little on your fingers or any foundation brush.
- It. blends. like. a. dream.
- It doesn’t need any time to set. Apply, then boom - move on to cheek color.
- You don’t need to top it with powder, either. Less is more!
- In short, this multivitamin for the face also happens to be high performance makeup. Yes, please.
Take it for a spin! Order and give it a try. We’ll take it back if you’re anything less than swooning over this formula. Or, come into one of our stores and check it out IRL.